Happy Howl-oween - Dog Safety Tips
Have a safe and happy Howl-oween! It's always a fun holiday but it can be especially scary for some pups. A few Halloween tips for your pup and you to remember this year:
1. KEEP CANDY OUT OF REACH - No Candy, especially No Chocolate.
2. WATCH OUT FOR DECORATIONS - Don't leave decorations where they can be chewed.
3. NEVER LEAVE YOUR PET IN A COSTUME - Never leave a dog unsupervised in costume. If uncomfortable take it off. It may look cute but your dog will let you know if he/she is not happy wearing it. Don't leave pets in costume unattended.
4. KEEP YOUR DOG INDOORS - Sometimes the best place is the quietest, especially if your dog is scared.
5. MAKE SURE YOUR PET IS SECURED - If you go out keep your pup on a short leash. URBANwalk'r is perfect.
6. KEEP ANXIETY UNDER CONTROL - If your pup is scared find a quiet room, crate or safe place in your house where they can feel secure.
Have fun and be safe out there this year!
15% OFF Howl-oween Sale
15% OFF your favorite items - Just use Promo Code: SCARY15
Includes all your favorite items
• Our Insanely Popular Fetch Toy the WUNDERBALL
• The Original WACKYwalk'r
• The Shorter URBANwalk'r
• The CRAZYcoupl'r for walking 2 dogs on 1 leash
It would be truly frightening to miss this great sale so these Howl-oween Savings last through the weekend but you have to act fast to take advantage of this offer! **Sale Ends 11.4.18
**FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $59 (USA orders only)